Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

#22

Tout finis! In typical Kellie fashion I took the time and made the list in one sitting. I did this because I know myself so well, if I didn't finish it now chances are I might never get there. So there you go! I've got a list of 101 things to get done and times a ticking. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Maybe at the end of the 1001 days I'll have done so much I'll be inspired to make a new list and see it through. Maybe you're so inspired by me, that you'll make your own list.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home