Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Working on #17 Inbox

Without even really thinking too much about what I was doing, and in the midst of incredible chaos, today I deleted a whack of messages from my inbox. The task is not complete, but I've got a good start. And it actually wasn't all that long ago that I did a cleaning, so it shouldn't take very long to get on top of it again. For now, I'm off to Miramichi for a week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home