Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Thursday, June 01, 2006

#51 Done!

Try five new foods I've never eaten before.

Completed while away at my parents this past weekend.

1. Portabello Mushroom Burger
2. Rambutan
3. Feijoa
4. Starfruit
5. Anjou Pears

I also tried an assortment of hot peppers, some kind of a papaya, a chocolate mousse dream pie blizzard treat from DQ and I ordered something I never had before from the menu at Jungle Jim's (the peppercorn steak melt).

Changing things up is a lot of fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home