Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Falling in Love on Demand

19. Fall in love.

That seems like a tall order. I mean you just can't decide to fall in love and then do it the next day, can you? So, I've been thinking about this one and I suppose if love doesn't come my way soon, I'll have to seriously start looking for it . . . and that means . . . what does that mean exactly? Hanging out at bookstores and coffee shops hoping men who like books and/or coffee will flock to me? Joining dating websites? Going speed dating? Looking for a singles club with members of an appropriate age? How does one fall in love on demand anyway?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6/07/2006 11:23 p.m., Blogger WarriorM said…

    All #19 says is "fall in love". It's not specific to a man. You can fall in love with all sorts of things: a dog, a pair of shoes, a book, one of the 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins...I'm not trying to skirt the issue, I get what you're saying. However, going to scope out men to cross a number off of your list sounds a bit smarmy. :-)

     
  • At 6/08/2006 12:04 a.m., Blogger Simply Kel said…

    Well I wouldn't just be doing it to cross the thing off my list. Truth is, I need to get back into the game, whether or not love follows I need to make some changes, do some things differently, so I meet more men, go on more dates, etc. It's time. But hell yeah, don't you know the first great anything that I fall in love with (I predict shoes!) this baby's being crossed off! :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home