Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Monday, June 12, 2006

Waking Day #1

Yesterday I crawled into my bed at 10 pm! Ten! I turned off all the lights and watched The Trailer Park Boys. Then turned off the tv and went to bed. Sleep did not come easy, of course. I tossed and turned. I mulled things over in my head. But I didn't get back up. And I didn't turn on the light. And I kept my eyes closed . . . and eventually I slept. I woke at 3:30 (for me to already have been asleep by 3:30 is some sort of a miracle!) and then I woke again at 4:50. I considered getting up at 5:30. But somehow managed to keep my fat ass in bed and be dreaming when the alarm rang at 6:30. I opted for the 6:30 alarm setting with no snooze. So when my feet hit the floor I was off and running!

I did a small loop around the Waterfowl Park. A 35 minute walk first thing this morning. Ten minutes short to actually count toward my task, so tomorrow I'll try a different loop and see how I do. I returned and made breakfast, which does count toward that task.

Yay me! . . . now I'm ready for a mid-morning nap . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home