Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Films Update

I modified my Zip.ca list so now the only thing on it are Oscar winning films I have yet to see, the second season of Deadwood and the fourth season of Queer as Folk. I plan to cancel my membership once I've seen Deadwood, but since it's only recently come out on dvd and seems in high demand even though I've flagged it for ASAP it could still take awhile. In the meantime I'll finish up with QAF and get a bunch of movies crossed of my list. On average I probably watch about 10 Zip movies per month, so actually if I stayed with it, I could totally see them all by the end of the year. Not too shabby.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home