Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Waking Day #2

So yesterday I did the get up early, go for a walk, eat breakfast thing and quite honestly it didn't work wonders for me. I accomplished very little workwise throughout the day because I was wiped out, fuzzy brain tired, all day. So today I'm going at it a bit differently. I got up early (even earlier than yesterday!) at 6:05. I didn't go for a walk and won't until later in the day. The plan is to go later this afternoon when I feel myself lagging and need a little pick me up. I haven't had breakfast yet because I do find I need an hour or two before I'm hungry. The plan is to check email and do the blogging then taking a break to eat. Hopefully this will work better for me. Because yesterday was truly frustrating, not being able to get my head around the simplest concepts because I was so fogged in. It may have been weather related as well, who knows. Anyway, two days down of early rising! Yay for me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home