Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Task Aborted

Given my workload this week, I felt it necessary to abort the getting up early thing. I don't know if it's the weather or what but I just haven't been able to get my brain cells moving as far as writing or any kind of work goes. I tried switching things up. I tried taking a nap. And it just wasn't happening. Both days my body woke up, but my brain never did. I was getting lots of physical stuff done, but my mind went to mush. So today I decided to go back to letting my body wake me naturally and slept in until the usual 10:30. I feel sharper than I have in days. It's weird. It must be weather related. But I've too much not getting done to mess around with this, this week. I'll try again as soon as I've got some stuff off my plate.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home