Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Monday, March 12, 2007

Switching Gears

I crossed some movies off my Oscar List today, and added "The Departed" as the winner for 2006. This week I have to cancel my Zip.ca subscription. Put it on hold for awhile. Until I'm more financially free to pursue dvd hobbies again. So, it might be a little bit before I get back to this one. I have seen a lot of movies so far though! Many that I would never have sought out otherwise. So I'm pleased with the progress so far. Now, I'll switch gears. Next up is the books. Novels take longer to complete. But I live within walking of the library. So this is an inexpensive (as long as I don't miss library deadlines) mission to complete. Now, I just need to find out their hours. It seems they are a bit wanky.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home