Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Titanic Significance

6. Eat breakfast every day for a month.

I am a woman who eats breakfast! Like every frigging day! There you go. It turns out I really like toast and cereal and bagels and pancakes. See, all these years I've been trying to cram bacon down my throat in the morning and not getting anywhere. Here's to embracing the grain.

47. Drink 8 glasses of water per day for a week.


Will wonders never cease?! I am also a woman who drinks water. A LOT OF WATER! Likely more than the required 8 glasses. I am hydrated! Wow!

92. Make a new friend.


I have a new friend.

Life is pretty good.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home