Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tough on Grease but Not On Your Hands . . . NOT!

46. Do the dishes and clean up kitchen immediately following all meals for one week.

I am a person with a clean kitchen. Yes, perhaps I'm inspired by the fall rodent factor (I am starting to doubt that I really heard anything scratching in my wall), but no matter. The floor is swept. The cupboards are clear. The dishes are done. My hands are dried out shriveled rough prunes. And I cross something else off my list. God, I'm good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home