Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Best Pictures & An Update

I've been slugging away at the Oscar-winning films list. Thoroughly enjoyed You Can't Take It With You. The common consensus is that it's not as good as It's a Wonderful Life, but I don't know. It's more screwball is all, which I kinda like.

Due to my move to Miramichi, I have to rethink some of my 101 things, the ones that were geared toward Sackville in particular. Need to think of new ones, perhaps goals that are geared to Miramichi in particular. But I need to think on that some more, before I edit the list. Soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home