Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Monday, June 26, 2006

What are you doing New Year's Eve?

Been watching some of my Oscar movies. Just finished Marty. God I love the old movies!

Also watched The Godfather (which I've never seen in its entirety in a single sitting) and I've got The Godfather Part II in hand. Think I'll save it for the weekend though. It's a long one. The Godfather Part III didn't win, but still I've got it enroute so I can complete the trilogy.

In other tasks news I read three chapters of The DaVinci Code last night, sometimes my eyes glaze over and I need to slap my hand away from ripping out a dozen pages that aren't really necessary, but other than that, I'm doing fine with that one. I ate breakfast today, but it wasn't really a planned thing, I just happened to be hungry because I went to bed last night hungry. However, if it happens again tomorrow, I'll be on my way toward crossing something off!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home