Just Living -- 101 in 1001

My mission is to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why? Because wouldn't it be the coolest to actually do a bunch of things I've always wanted but may never get around to doing if I don't write them down and focus? I thought so. I hope you will too. So here's my list and time's ticking away . . .

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What You Been Doing?

I can cross things off my list. It's been awhile.

7. Buy an original piece of art.
Done like dinner! I am the proud owner of an Elaine Amyot original, which I've proudly hung on my living room wall. I love, love, love, this painting! I have coveted it for a long time, many years, so I'm psyched to finally own it.

9. Become involved in drama, either theatre or film production, on a regular basis. (i.e. like join the film co-op or get into a theatre club, etc.)
I'm crossing this off. Why? Because I'm in rehearsals for a play right now. And I'm currently working on a script . . . and yes, I believe I've caught the bug.

13. Hang things in your apartment, from the ceiling and on the walls.
I've had things hanging for quite awhile now actually. You'd swear I had a home. But I didn't want to cross it off until I hung the lamp . . . but I don't know if I'm ever going to hang the lamp, so off it goes! I have all kinds of pics and things, art, calendars, etc. I'm good.

19. Fall in love.
And they said it couldn't be done . . . okay, so I actually fell in freaking love! How crazy is that?! It was intense and neurotic and completely different from anything else I've ever done. The relationship didn't work out, but I think it served its purpose, which was to prove to myself that I've truly evolved and matured and I'm ready for the big emotional stuff. So, yay me! I am an enlightened human being.

33. Obtain a good camera and take more photos.

Have camera. Occasionally take pics. Certainly more than when I had no camera at all :-)

74. Put up a Christmas tree and decorate your place for the holiday.
I totally did this last Christmas! Purchased a tree, decorations, the works! Did it up right. It was really nice.

89. Do a fasting cleanse.
Okay, it wasn't a "fasting" cleanse, but when I wrote the thing I didn't really have an understanding of what I wanted to do, just knew I wanted to cleanse and that sometimes that involved fasting. But after research I found the Brown Rice Detox, which is so much better than fasting. So I did it once already and I'm planning to do it again. Either before or after I go to Toronto next month.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home